Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We are Certified!!


Finally! I got the call today from my social worker that we are finally certified to adopt in the state of AZ. Although this is a little step it is a step in the right direction. Even though I had been told time and time again that there is no way we wouldn't be certified there was still a part of me that worried. I always tell my friends, if I could get paid to worry I would be a millionaire because that is what I do best. Worry. It should be my middle name.

So what's next you may ask? Well, now we can begin contacting attorneys. Now we can go active with our agency once we make our final payment. Now we can begin moving forward and I don't have to feel like we are just sitting around "waiting" anymore to get things started. Hopefully by April we will be active and will start being viewed by birth moms.

Just waiting for the input regarding our profile book and what changes need to be made. So we are moving in the right direction which makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment