Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Sign


Okay- so I mailed the final payment to the attorney today so we could go active with Lifetime. I was so nervous but now I feel relieved!! They should get it Friday and then we will be active and birth moms can start viewing our profile. They let me know our web page is finished and once they receive the payment it will go live. We need to record an audio message but I have no idea what we should say. Still waiting to hear about what changes need to be made to the profile book but I should hear soon. Then we can start producing the books and get that out to the agency as well.


I also called about getting an 800# set up and the guy I talked to was really nice. He said he was also an adoptive parent and gave me a one time fee and a great deal on calls per minute with no contract! I just want to run it by the hubby first but will probably call him and set it up tomorrow.


So- it is all coming together. I am so ready to be a mom. I was having major anxiety about paying all of this money last night and making that final payment. But the strangest thing happened. As I was watching TV, trying to control my anxiety, I turned the channel and the Flintstones movie came on. (the one with John Goodman for the 90's) Weird right? You might ask, what is the significance of that? Well right when I turned the channel to the movie Wilma was confronting Fred about spending money. Then he explained that the money was for Barney and Betty so they could adopt a baby. A sign? I think so! Isn't it weird how little things like that happen? I took it as a sign to not be so scared and to keep pushing forward and go for it. So I did!


1 comment:

  1. I am in the same place you are...only about 3 weeks behind. I am so inspired reading your blog. Please check out our blog when you get a chance.

    http://nick-kelley-adopt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete