Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009 Looking On to 2010



What an amazing Christmas 2009 turned out to be! Kayla received tons of presents! We hosted our family holiday party, like we do every year, and opened presents as a family of 3 Christmas morning. (Grandma Tosto joined us too) Then we went over to Papa Tosto and Grandma Tosto's house where Baby K was spoiled even more by Santa!


My favorite part of Christmas has always been watching others open up their presents. Sure it is nice getting presents yourself but watching their faces light up when they get that gift they have been wanting-that is what makes the holiday for me.


2010 is just around the corner. It's hard to believe what a 180 life has been for us this past year. I can't wait to see what wonderful things 2010 brings. One this is for sure, I will never forget this Christmas. It was by far the best Christmas ever. Becoming a mom is the greatest gift I was given this year!



Happy New Year to All!


1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas. She's just more beautiful each time I see a photo! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete