Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Life with our Baby Girl at 4 months old!


Our daughter Kayla is 4 months old!

It's hard to believe Kayla is already 4 months old. They weren't kidding when they say kids grow up fast! She is so much fun. Rolling over constantly and what a personality she is developing. We love hearing her laugh and coo. Parenthood is truly amazing. I haven't been this happy since my wedding day. Yes- sleep is minimal but it is so over-rated! ha ha




Mommy and Kayla
Daddy and his Little Girl!



Kayla playing in her Bumbo with her book:





Kayla Cooing:

Kayla's Measurements: 15 pounds 2 oz 26 inches long

2 comments:

  1. i love the videos!! you are so smart to take a ton of photos...you can never have too many. don't let anyone, anyone give you a hard time for taking too many photos :)

    she's beautiful. you're a natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds! I am going to do the same picture every month on the yellow blanket with a sign for the first year and then I will take her picture yearly. My parents did that with me once I started school. Every first day of school I had to stand with a sign saying what grade I was going into and what the date was. It's pretty cool to see :)

    ReplyDelete